RE: [VAL] I need Help

Jim,

This may help, but it won't sound official.  I paid $4400 for my 67
trade wind three years ago.  The PO said everything worked and it was
ready to use.  I have added to that cost:
	Water heater, heater, refrigerator; $1500
	All new plumbing: $500
	2 batteries, charger, charge controller: $400
	Sheet metal work and zip-dee: $2400
	Floor and laminate: $1200
	Wood: $500
	Paint, finish material: $200
	Labor, maybe 100 hours (up to $100 / hr at a dealer)
I now have a way above average 1967 trailer, if you believe I'll get it
all back together.  I hope this helps judge the value of yours.

Jim