[VAL] Winterizing again

Ah, trying to winterize for the 3rd time this year.
The Texas Panhandle gets some extreme weather and you
only notice it when you have a vested interest. We
have already had 80 degree weather and the last few
days it has gotten down to freezing. Tonite it is
supposed to get to 21 degrees. I prudently added a
quick bypass to pump the RV antifreeze, but this
evening when I flipped the switch it sounded like it
pumped once than quit. I thought it was because the
system was full but now am not sure. Even when I open
fawcetts it does not pump. Did the raise and lower,
raise and lower airstream method but not much ran out
with the gravity feed. I have a heater in the trailer
now to try and keep it from freezing any more solid,
but wonder if I may have blown the pump or a fuse for
the pump. The panel light still lights up, brighter
than I remember it, but no ump to the pump. Has anyone
on the list experienced a similar pump problem?
Cheers, bill b.

1969 Sovereign 31'