[VAL] Middle Bunk

Well it didn't last long owning only three Vintage Airstreams. After recently
selling my Sovereign there was a void that needed to be filled. So now I'm
the proud owner of a 1965 Ambassador. Oh the joys (and dangers) of owning
property in the country!

What I'm hoping to find out, and I did try an archive search with no specific
luck yet, is just exactly the bunk bed looked like that is missing from over
the pull-out double in the mid trailer. I'm certain that this is what the
hardware is for that's next to the windows and on the ceiling at the outside edge
of the pullout. Or does this thing store somewhere specifically that I've not
thought of looking?  I'd like to either replace this or build one that could
utilize the hardware.

Any help out there?
Paul