[VAL] Re:Intellivolt

I have changed out the univolt in almost all of  A/Ss I have owned and as far
as anything else I have replaced....the univolt has been the simplest!
The ones behind the front goucho are the most challenging as there is NO room
for fingers inside the plastic box that it lives in!....but the fuse panel
sits on its own above it behind a door and not attached to the univolt like the
early 70s units!
And dont EVEN think about keeping your red light working on the control panel
unless your a wiz with low voltage relays or small 12 volt transformers!

AlanT
Mesa Az
79 and 74 rear bed internationals
93 dodge cummins