Re: [VAL] Question - changing out the Univolt

The Univolt in our 25 foot '72 Trade Wind has stopped working.  I'd
like to change over to a new converter unit but am wondering how
difficult the actual process of installing a new unit is?  I assume
that a fuse panel would have to be installed also.  I've done a lot of
wiring in my time including everything from low voltage DC to 220 volt
three phase but am in no way an electrician.  Will I have problems
figuring out what wire goes where etc?  I don't need to burn up the
existing wiring!

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
1972 Airstream Trade Wind