[VAL] Still looking for around 23' with twin beds...

Well, the unit we drove 350 miles to buy was not as advertized.  Only 2 of the window gaskets
remained, one a good seal, the other hanging part war off.  You can imagine the condition of
the interior.
  Just as well... after seeing the damage on a 20 year old SOB trailer, the wife decided maybe
she'd rather have another Airstream!

  So I'll repear our needs:

  Beds: twin beds, made up all the time [possibly easy fold outs would do].
  Weight: our tow limit is 5000lb.
  Length: we regard 23' as really long -- that is our upper limit.
  Price: $15k and under.

  Huff
  former '67 Caravel owner