Re: [VAL] door knob assembly

Colin,

I have not actually had one of these things break on me. Both times the
100/200 first becomes difficult to lock with the key. Then the knobs quickly
develop a lot of slop movement in them. Next you have to push on the knob to
get it to turn. When I visited the trailer earlier this week it took a few
tries just to get the door to open, I expected the outer knob to come off in
my hand with pieces flying everywhere. Fortunately that did not happen! The
next time I open the door it will be to replace the assembly.

I know that there is a repair kit available for these things, but to start
acting up in the second year of summer only use is not acceptable to me. If
this is typical, then all I have to say is that Bargman should want to stop
selling this assembly...frankly I would be embarrassed to have my name on
one of these!

Scott