Re: [VAL] Tradewind Midship Twin

Are you talking about a FlexSteel foldout couch? Or did you build
your own couch? If the latter, can you please provide some
construction tips as I will probably be in need of something similar
in the Overlander I am picking up in a few days. In addition, I have
a slide-in camper shell with a couch/bed that I want to replace with
something bigger. One of the technical challenges I have not figured
out yet is how to construct it so it can be opened from either end
(not requiring you to stand at midpoint, in the aisle, as when opened
the bed will occupy most, if not all, the aisle space.)

TIA for any assistance.
Warren