Re: [VAL] Tradewind Midship Twin

I built my own from scratch It took a bunch of figuring to get  everything to
work. I bought the sofa bed hinges from a speciality hardware co  they were
about $60.00 delivered per pair The frames were made from 1" oak  covered with
1/4 plywood The seats and back were made separately fitted to the  hinges and
than the side stringers which the hinges were attached to installed  and than
a trial run made to be sure everything worked I than bought the memory  foam
and upholstery material and sent out for a professional to finish. The  front
sofa opens to 39 in but takes about 6 in more floor space.The mid  ship bed
ended out to 45 in and has a seat height of 21 in to allow for the  storage space.
I think that Daisy has photos on her web site.
The our of pocket ex pence not counting labor was about  $600.00
Jim