Re: [VAL] Floor plans?

Fred,

Thank you so much for clarifying -- I did indeed not read that page
carefully.

Well, this brings me to another potential question. According to the
seller, this bed is a single bed. Now, it is possible she just never
unfolded it to double bed size. But it is also possible that someone
previously replaced it with a single bed. I will not know until I see
the trailer on the 27th. At that time I will report back what I found
and whether or not I need to find parts or whatever to make a single
bed into a double.

In any event, thank you VERY much for enlightening me and
consequently reassuring me that my wife and I will be able to sleep
together in this trailer! ;-)

Warren