[VAL] Floor plans?

The Overlander trailer that I'm going to look at later in the month
has, according to the current owner, a single bed in the back that
she says could be converted into a double bed (how, I am not sure.) I
am wondering if this trailer had a double bed originally, and if so,
what was the configuration of the foldout mechanism? Opposite the
single bed is a full-length wardrobe and a half-height cabinet in
which are a couple of drawers (this according to the owner, and from
the pictures she sent me.) Hopefully this description will help
someone tell me what I am looking at and what the original
configuration was.

More generally, is there a resource for Airstream floor plans of
different models and years? I have been to vintageairstream.com but
have not found anything that matches the pix I have (I wiill be happy
to email a pix to anyone interested -- just let me know.)

Thanks,
Warren