RE: [VAL] NC changed VIN

I know this forum is Airstream, but with lot's of alternate knowledge...
My new but not yet picked up and brought back to Houston 79 Silver
Streak....

Old Texas Title shows 1979 SLV CT 30' 6000# vinSSTGCT792191 (see what NC did
below)

Turns out SSTGCT792191 is prior vin Texas title, then the NC titled vin
10160735553083938 which is the old Texas title number.
Wow...anybody got experience when I re-Title back in Texas, will Texas now
use the bogus NC vin, or can I convince Texas to put back the actual vin?
HELP!

Does anybody know how to deciper the SST Vin? This is a rear bedroom. Does
anybody have pictures of what the front living area should be. The man
changed things and died.

-Eddie-