[VAL] Thermocouple

True enough... but on our '64 GT, the stock  Honeywell unit is a combo
thermocouple/pilot that NOBODY stocks (I hope to be proven wrong).
Fortunately, by cleaning the connection as Eddie described, ours started
working again.  If it hadn't the only alternative would be a generic
thermocouple wired to the existing pilot, a less than perfect solution.

Rob Davis
'64 GT
Denver, CO

>Thermocouples are standard and stocked at most hardware stores in various lengths of
connecting cable.