[VAL] look for it

  Dateline, Houston, TX:
Wandered by my '66 double today and noticed the door was open.
  Looked inside and all my spare parts were gone, almost like they knew what
they wanted. Later model '71 on roof vent assemblies and end window
assemblies for '66 to 68, and a  '66<68 large curved glass. They also got a
tube of Vulkem and a box of small parts, window clips and latch bits.

  I think this arose from a car I was selling on Craig's LIST. Had a fella
call me up, interested in the Airstream. Think I need to check my call list.
 Should any of you around here see any of these bits go by would you give me
a heads up? Thanks.
   DanG
 '66 Overlanders
   '65 F250