[VAL] Re: Spare Parts

Hi JoAnn,

I'm SURE the plant didn't throw all those parts away! (and there were a lot of them!) All
the guys who work in the back have vintage Airstreams themselves and they probably do all
their own repairs with the parts they take off units brought in for service! I did give
the fridge to Wayne, the mechanic who did most of the work on Pearl and who really takes
a personal interest in his work. I figured if I didn't specify who I wanted to give it too,
someone higher then him would have grabbed it. It was a beautiful fridge but only worked
on electric and I wanted a electric/propane unit.

I have tried to keep Pearl as original as I can but because I use her so often and for long
trips I am practical and want the major systems to always work!

Patti