Re: [VAL] Receiving signals inside Airstream

Rachel &  Martin
We have Cingular and on some occasions there is no service in the area we
are staying. One place in particular is Sleepy Hallow in Sautee GA. Once we
get outside the campground we have service. Another place we like there is
service but the signal gets weak inside the Airstream. For this I got a
little cheap-o booster antenna for $10.00 at Wal-Mart and used the double
sided tape that came with it and stuck it to the outside of a window.
Bobby