[VAL] Ahhh, the delights of plumbing

In my quest to replumb the AS, I did some preliminary
shopping at Lowes. Looks like they have most of what I
will need (PEX) but seem to be short a few bits. They
sell the QEST brand. My concern is that when it gets
down to the crunch they won't have what what I need
when I need it.

Any suggestions for the best online distributors? How
about the compression fitting vs. the crimp ring
style? Looks like the compression type takes up a lot
more space, but is much cheaper in terms of tools. And
would be easier for the non-professional to work with.
Is is a good idea to combine existing copper with new
PEX? Or just go the whole deal with PEX. My freeze
problem was a sweat joint at a "T" in the back popped
and you can tell from the condition of the bits left
that it was badly corroded anyway. My complete lack of
soldering skills, and great respect for the effects of
fire on trailer parts, precludes me re-doing with
copper.

Any sources or suggestions for further info.

Thanks, bill b.
'69 Souvereign 31'