Re: [VAL] tongue hole size for electric jack

Took the 2.25 inch shaft Atwood back and picked up an
"Ultra-Fab." It has the 2" shaft so I won't have to
grind the hole bigger. They said Atwood does not make
a 2" model, except an ultralight. I could just see me
out there, for days, with the grinder. Everytime I
take on something like that it starts out as a
"little" job and days later I am still grinding or
whatever. Now for the electric hook up. All advice
points to direct to the battery hookup or at least to
the main switch connection. I think running 30' of 10
gauge all the way to the back of the trailer is a long
trip. Don't want wires hanging underneath and can't
imagine running it through the backs of closets and
through wheel wells. I guess I will have to take
another look.I suppose if I follow the plumbing from
the back through the curbside access and then through
the kitchen cabinets then the only obstacle that has
to be overcome is the door frame.
See ya, bill b.