[VAL] Boondocking in Canada

While we are on the topic of boondocking I have some more questions. What
does one need to know about boondocking in Canada? There will be a group of
4 or 5 trailers leaving from Washington state heading for Alaska, then back
home to Ohio. Our general route is below. Any tips on where to stop for the
night, or things that are must see?

It looks like this will be the route we will be following:
Cariboo Hwy north to Prince George,
Yellowhead Hwy west,
Cassiar Hwy north to Watson Lake (with a side trip to Stewart),
Alaska Hwy north.

The return trip looks to be:
Top of the World Hwy east to Dawson City,
Klondike Hwy south to Whitehorse,
Alaska Hwy east/south to mile 1,
somehow getting to the Yellowhead Hwy, east to Winnipeg,
Then south into Minnesota.

Thanks for any help in making this trip one to remember!

Scott