Re: [VAL] Moisture Problems in Cold Weather

>Anyone made storm windows for their Winter SilverCabin?

Yes, used to make storm windows for mine from plastic film every winter.  Eventually
discovered that while they do cut down on condensation, I had no trouble keeping warm
without them, even down to 0 or +10 (central Ohio).  Probably did eat up more propane,
but not enough to alarm/inconvenience me (and I am cheap!).  But what really bummed me
out was removing them when I towed to a warmer place and needed the ventilation.  Have
not used them now for severall years.

        -- Lew

'72 Safari
currently luxuriating in Brenham