[VAL] list slowdown/boondocking

Scott,
  I have lived in Wyoming for ten years and have not stayed in a Forest Service campground
since the first summer that we moved here. It can sometimes be tough to find a spot in 15-20
minutes, but you can always find one if you look for a little while. If you are coming through
the Bighorn Mountains on HWY 16 from Buffalo, Wyoming to Ten Sleep, Wyoming I could give you
a couple of spots. Some would have a view, some would be surrounded by trees, a couple are
even near a stream. Send me a message at josephw @ tribcsp.com
  Joe in Wyoming