Re: [VAL] RE: Lurking & travel

Hello All
I have had my travel pick up at work and think that I will be out on
the road for more than 40 weeks a year. I will hook to the 59 in the
early spring to get out of the hotel trap that I live with now. I have
the wireless laptop and the Blackberry to help stay in touch with work
and home and look forward to the freedom the Airstream will provide.
Add Sirius radio and I'm ready to go! AND as a WBCCI member I will try
to avoid campgrounds and try out our members parking that they offer,
beats being by my myself on the road all the time!
Ed