[VAL] Uwe

This is a combination test answer and a question for Uwe who is  probably reading all of
the posts.  Kinda killing two birds with  one stone.  Uwe,  I am talking and mailing with
Dexter Axle  Co about a replacement for our 69 Caravel.  They have change the  dimensions
to fit our existing setup except for the two mounting bolt  holes.  Dexter' holes are 9.5
inches and our existing are 9  inches.  The question is if material needs to be removed
to match  their mounting holes should it be removed from their mounting bracket  or the
Airstream mounting plate.  It is only about 1/4 inch each  hole so it would probably not
make much difference.

  What is your opinion about their Nev-R-Lube system.  We are leaning that way.

  Thanks,
  Carole and Rob
  San Diego