[VAL] Silver Streaks

> You can use my Airstream valuation section for SS without getting
> burnt.
>
> http://www.vintageairstream.com/rr_topics_pricevscondition.html
>
> Best of luck,
> RJ Dial
> (and yes, I still like airstreams...)

I can second that.

A friend was looking at a vintage Airstream recently and asked my
opinion about value. I referred him to our archives and RJ's evaluation
section (I check it whenever I see Airstream ads in our local paper).

On follow up a month later, I found a different guy. The knowledge and
understanding he had acquired changed him from a novice newbie with
trepidation to a savvy customer with certainty about what he was doing.

Ironically with his new found awareness, he had upgraded his search
area to all the silver stallions, not just Airstream. Time will tell.

Terry