Re: [VAL] TEST

I am still here too, in Oakland, California, with my '62 TW sadly in storage out
in Brentwood since I moved to a house without a long driveway.  But, my
Airstream Dreams are still alive, and the idea that I could go full-time any day
is a great comfort as the world heaves and groans all around us.  My own world
has its own heaves and groans, still recovering from a bad car crash a couple of
years ago, the death of my mother and the slow decline into dementia of my
father ... many of you have been through all this too, and somehow the daily
reminder that there is something outside of all that is also a comfort.

I don't think there is any discussion about the list "going away" but it is nice
to hear from so many like me who don't participate often.  I think Tom's
database eliminates a lot of the cyclic or repetitive questions, such as "what
is frame separation anyway" -- for people who've been stalwarts of the list,
going through those same discussions all the time must have gotten extremely
tedious.  But as for serving as a resource, and as a way of connecting to a life
outside the one many of us live day to day, and for those real stumpers when you
have the parts all laying around on the driveway, there is no substitute for the
list!

Long live the list!  Hooray!

--Sarah