[VAL] Questions Re: 76 Land Yacht

All,
I am restoring (rebuilding) a 76 23' Land Yacht and
have 3 questions.
1. I have removed the sink and stove and right now in
the process of putting a new counter top in place. My
question is - there seems to be no under stove
support. The stove was hanging on the lip on both
sides and back. Is this the way most are supported?
2. With the sink, stove and counter top out - I can
see a space between the furnace and the exhaust port.
I don't think that should be? Aren't the exhaust and
intake ports connected by circular tubes that reach
all the way into the furnace?
3. Does anyone know of a source for a lens for the
outside porch light - or a substitute lens.

Since I have been involved with Airstream for 6 months
and this group for 5 months I have gained much from
the expertise of this group. Thanks,

Allen