RE: [VAL] Questions Re: 76 Land Yacht

Allen,
The stove hangs on the lip and is not supported at the bottom.

There should be no gap between the furnace and the exhaust port.  There is a
gap between the exhaust port and the side of the trailer on the inside, but
as you thought there are circular tubes on both the intake and exhaust that
reach all the way into the furnace.  If yours is rusted away, I would really
suspect the whole heater may have rust issues.  Don't attempt to start it
until you pull it out and ensure the burn chamber doesn't have any holes -
they could cause a fire in a hurry.

Sorry I can't help with the porch light.
Pete