Re: [VAL] Roadside assistance?

Hi Bobby,
We have the roadside service and have already used it several times this
year, which more than paid for itself.  They promptly find a tow for us, and
once even towed both the car and 31' Excella hooked up together.  We had
defective tires and were in Christmas, FL and they paid the tire service to
deliver and mount new tires. This week on the Naval Weapons Station in Seal
Beach, CA we couldn't start the car and tried everything, finally called
Good Sam and told them we needed to be towed to the nearest GMC dealer and
within 1/2 hour the tow truck was there.  He couldn't get us started, loaded
the Burb onto his flatbed and delivered it to the dealer.  Even when we had
a flat in our own rural front yard we called Good Sam and they sent a
service to change our tire.  Now that we aren't as strong as used to be, it
is too hard to change a tire on the Burb, so it is well worth the cost of
the Roadside service.
Tricia & Conrad