[VAL] Gross Combined Wt Rate

I am considering trading my 5 1/2 yr old Tundra in on a new Toy
Forerunner and in attempting to learn the GCWR, I've struck out. Not on
the door, not in the manual, not in the internet specs or the brochure
specs. I received the following info from a sales rep that I've known
for years:

"The door panel does not give the GCWR. What it gives is the Gross
Vehicle Weight Rating. On the 2006 model, V8 4WD the door panel shows a
GVWR of 6005 pounds. Front weight limit is 2710 lbs, and rear is 3295
lbs. In our source book it shows the curb weight of 4530 pounds and a
payload of 1475 pounds.

I spoke to Service about adjusting the transmission. The new 4Runner
has a more sophisticated transmission than your 2000 Tundra. It has a
Shift Logic module that monitors the load on the transmission and
automatically adjusts transmission performance including shifting.
Toyota does not have any special adjustments for people who are
planning to tow. I don't know what is available from after-market
suppliers or how that might effect your warranty.

The door panel has a sticker that says the tires are rated for weight
and cargo rating 950 pounds."

My question is: Given this info, is there a way to derive the GCWR? I
would be giving up about 18" of wheelbase length but the V8 engine in
the Forerunner is pretty much the same one as in the Tundra. I haven't
explored the gear ratios yet because I don't know much about that.

Jo Ann