[VAL] Shameless (Unit) Self Promotion

Well gang, the holidays are behind us, and I certainly hope they were
as great for you as they were for us.

Next thing for all to be considering is "Where is the next rally?"
The answer in a nutshell... CHERRY BLOSSOM!

Yes, the signature rally of the Washington DC Unit, even as the tides,
comes around with regularity (if not the same frequency) and that time
is nigh.

This year the rally dates are 6-9 April, built around the Grand Parade
in downtown DC on Saturday the eighth. Site will again be Rogers Farm
on Clagget Landing Road, Upper Marlboro, MD which is only ten miles
from the I95/495 beltway exit 15. We'll have limited electric and
water fill, arrive with empty drain tanks and full water, please.
Open house and flea market Friday afternoon, pot luck Friday night,
catered entree with pot luck remainder on Saturday night, continental
breakfast Friday-Sunday, paperback book swap all the time, and it's a
BUDDY RALLY, so bring your SOB friends and show them how the other
half lives. Happy hour every evening, of course, and campfire every
night.

POC are Us, Pam and Matt Worner, 301, Barnhart Road, Sedan, NM 88436.
Fee to be around $125 for rig and two adults, $15 more or less per
adult for solos or crowds. Children 15 and under are free.  Limited
to 40 rigs due to space, field normally open for boondocking by
Tuesday AM, call my nationwide cell at 973.464.2888 to verify this,
however.

Please no reservations or cheques until 15 Feb. Then send name,
address, WBCCI#, phone, e-mail and MONEY. (Please also indicate if
there is any information you would prefer not to have published in
attendance roster.)

Be there or be square!

Matt