[VAL] Re: Zolatone

Actually the information is not entirely correct, according to my
research with the Zolatone company just a few months ago.
The Zolatone AIM division is relatively new. Their product is similar
to, but not as tough as truck bedliner. The color choices are limited,
but can be intermixed.
Their colors were not used in vintage Airstreams. They have a "camille
white" that is vaguely similar, but not really close.
The traditional Zolatone product is the solvent based Polymix. The
application requires specialized equipment like a high pressure paint
pot and a high quality gun ( binks) with a certain nozzle configuration.
While I am sure that the ZolatoneAIM product would make a great and
lasting wall covering for a Vintage Airstream, it is not the product
that Airstream has used in their trailers.
Here's a link:
http://www.zolatone.com/content_polomyx_trad.html

Uwe