Re: [VAL] Re: Colorado Wind!

> Two days ago we had 109 mph wind gusts in Boulder and the wind picked
Pearl up and OFF the wood blocks!!!!

Hey Patti:

I spent the winter there in 1990/1991 and I must say that it is the windiest
place I have ever experienced (including Chicago).  But there is another
thing to be concerned about IMO and that is hail.  When I was there I
noticed a lot of cars that looked like the surface of a golf ball.  Covered
with big dents.  Apparently, the weird weather there will produce big hail
storms.  Howzzat for a cheery thought?

GQ '67 Safari in NorCA (Earthquake Central)