[VAL] Re: Colorado Wind!

Hi All!

Learned a valuable lesson Yesterday for Trailer storage in Colorado! Pearl is
sitting nicely at the top of my driveway with the jack stand on two large wood
blocks. I did this because the slope of the driveway would mean extending the
jack stand it's full length to keep her level. Two days ago we had 109 mph wind
gusts in Boulder and the wind picked Pearl up and OFF the wood blocks!!!! The front
stabilizers kept her from coming down hard on the shorter jack stand and I didn't
notice it until I went outside to find my newspaper and saw she was listing to one
side! I was able to power the jack up and take the weight off the stabilizers and
now will NOT use wood blocks!!! Sure is windy out here!!!!!

Patti