[VAL] Outside Water Hookup and Original Water Pump

> Since most have changed over to the water pump on demand, does that mean
> that most have changed out the galvanized water tank that is in our trailer.
> It does seem small.

I changed out the air/water pump and the galvanized water tank this summer. The new tank is larger but takes up less space because it sits flat on the floor and is rectangular, not sitting up on feet and round. The shurflow pump is handy as was easy to wire in, just remove the wire nuts from the old one and put in the new wires. I also replaced the copper tubeing with PEX nylon tubing for the first four feet, until I got past the worst freeze split. I will replace the rest of the copper this spring.
As far as tires, as Gerald says, radial are best. Do you have a single or double axle? If single I would buy the absolute very best tires you can find.
  Joe in Wyoming.