Re: [VAL] Re: Winter Camping

Winter camping is one of my favorite things about our Airstream. Not only
does it tow great, but we can head to the mountains in hope of catching a
little snow and not worry about our tanks, water lines etc.. that others do.
When I get back home I just drain the tanks and water lines, then blow out
the water lines and put just a little anti-freeze in each p-trap. No I do
not fill the water lines with it either, don't really see the need to do
that once the lines are blown out with air.
Bobby