[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #79

 Well,    my beautiful Excella is winterized and I took the canned goods and
under the sink type stuff that will freeze and brought it to town.   Made me
kind of sad to think of "her" setting out there all winter....alone.....but
not unloved.    I know April (last freeze warning for this part of the
country) will be here before we know it but in counting up the months on my
fingers it seems like a long time till I can load her up and be ready to
roll.......south, where it's warmer than Kansas.    www.raftinc.com     is
where I park the AS,   there are two other AS's out there.    I keep my horse
in the stable out there too, pretty handy and only 15 miles from my house.
Kinda still on the list so I just thought I would blab about something.     I
look forward to reading this Digest each morning.    I have learned so much
from everyone and have quite a bunch of information saved in my Airstream
file.
Happy Holidays to all.    Barb