[VAL] '69 Overlander glass

Forrest, we have a '69 Overlander Land Yacht International.  We will  have to
go out tomorrow and check but Martin doesn't think it is Corning.   What
kinds of glass were normally put in during that period?  Two of  our windows have
been broken but they already had a silver-reflector sunscreen  laminated to
them so the broken window was handled in "one  piece"   Will advise tomorrow.

Rachel &  Martin Hughey
Vintage Airstream Club
Classic Airstream Club
WBCCI#  10212
1969 27' Overlander Land Yacht International
1961 16'  Bambi