[VAL] '69 Overlander Glass

Well, the side windows said "Corning Chemically Treated Safety Glass"   Our
last 6 is D9J696.  Hope this helps in your decision.  Oh, by the  way, some
knew that we lost our curbside cargo door on the way to the  International this
year.  Hadn't been able to find one so Martin made one,  the only change was a
piano hinge used on the bottom.  Only a purist would  be able to identify it
as a "homemade" door.  He did a good job.

Rachel &  Martin Hughey
Vintage Airstream Club
Classic Airstream Club
WBCCI#  10212
1969 27' Overlander Land Yacht International
1961 16'  Bambi

Forrest, we have a '69 Overlander Land Yacht International.  We  will  have
go out tomorrow and check but Martin doesn't think it is  Corning.   What
kinds of glass were normally put in during that  period?  Two of  our windows
have
been broken but they already had  a silver-reflector sunscreen  laminated to
them so the broken window  was handled in "one  piece"   Will advise
tomorrow.