[VAL] It's time for a curbside awnng.

    All,

    I know all about Zip Dee awnings and have even talked with the factory
about some specific needs I have but am at this point remaining open to
other makes.

    I have one of two original bottom awning brackets on my '69 Caravel but
haven't a clue what brand it's from.  I took an image of it and would like
to solicit help from the group in identifying it.  If you're so inclined and
will email me back channel, I'll send an image of it for you to see.

    Thanks in advance and I wish all a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow,

    Glyn