Re: [VAL] insurance

My insurance for my tow vehicle covers the liability only if it
remains hitched.  If it becomes unhitched I was told that I had no
liability coverage.  Therefore, I have a two wheeled trailer that I
tow to hall building supplies and a lawn mower which I added for less
that $10.00 to cover in case it comes unhitched.  What about the wind
blowing the trailer into ??  I do carry both liability and collision
on my Project 69 Caravel.  Would not like it if I came back to the
campground and found that someone else liked it and it now is
attached to someone else's tow vehicle.  Just  a thought.
Dan
14148
69 Caravel Project.......