[VAL] Always something....

Pulled my AS to Oklahoma to a music festival last week.    I "thought" I had
checked everything out, mostly the furnace cause I have never had it  on.   So
I get parked in my spot by the river....hook up and I have no coach power.   I
have 110 for AC/microwave but no lights, no pump to flush the stool.   One of
the kind men brought over his elect meter.    We start looking for the fuse
box and can't find it anywhere.    Even got out the owners manual, we could
see it was between the two battery cased...one on either side of the tongue.
Finally I called the prev. owner back in Wichita and he was home, thankfully.
He said we had to take down the sofa (gaucho I guess)  then snap off the
decorative panel that goes around the interior  front of the
AS........yep....there it was.   All the fuses looked good and the man tried
to get one or two out so he could check them but then I heard the pump growl
and the light on the control panel came on.     Guess my long winded question
is.....should I try to take the fuses out and put some kind of goo on the
ends.    Maybe one is a bit corroded or just leave them alone and know I need
to wiggle the fuses it this ever happens again??     Barb in Kansas