Re: [VAL] Dexter axle

About 6 years ago, I saw a smallish Airstream in NM ( wasn't enough of
an aluminologist to know what kind or how old ) that had been refitted
as a sheephearder's caravan. It was way up in the air, maybe on an old
pickup chassis.  Not a classic look, but I bet with a Power Wagon to tow
it, that little one would go almost anywhere.  It was retired from sheep
work and was in a CG, backed up to the fence, with assorted western
antique decorative stuff around, I thought it looked like it wanted to
break down the fence and run away.  I know it would be a sacriledge to
do that, but I still want one.

Daisy