[VAL] Installing my new (to me) Humphrey gas light.

    All,

    Tomorrow my dark brown, vintage Humphrey Model 6 propane light arrives
and I'll be fitting it to the Caravel some time this week.

    The Paulin Humphrey Company online information sheet makes reference to
using internally tinned copper tubing for the supply line.  Is this tinning
really necessary and if so, can someone describe why?

    It's the first time I've ever heard of tinned copper tubing.  Can anyone
suggest a starting point for locating any of this stuff?

    Thanks,

    Glyn