[VAL] RE: Rivet Shaver

That's why I learned to never loan tools - nothing good ever comes of
it. Hard lesson for a gregarious person like me too.

I can't recommend strongly enough that if you have an Airstream, you
need to have an Olympic rivet shaver - you will always be fixing things,
attaching things, updating stuff, and so on.
Vintage Trailer Supply (formerly AirstreamDreams) has the best price.

Check out their new website too.  These guys are on their way to being
the supplier of vintage Airstream parts.
http://www.vintagetrailersupply.com

RJ