[VAL] RE:Greetings From New Member

Hi Randy and welcome. I am a vew member of the list also and I have a 1985
VW Westy (maybe you were over on Tom C's Vanagon list too?). We were in your
position 2 months ago looking for an AS that was the right combo of
price,condition, and location. We finally found it have purchased our first
vintage AS and, even though it needs some major work, we are having fun
fixing it up. It would be awufully hard without the knowledge and support
from this list.
I cannot wait to take our first trip in the AS...it will feel like a palace
compared to the VW!
Good luck with your search, and check the list often, as people advertise
trailers for sale here frequently.

-Tracey
www.geezitron.com/1963_airstream