Re: [VAL] Re: Water saving

Gerald
Are you saying that the deaths in Mo came from the outhouses?  As a farm boy
in MO in the 1930s I member fertilizing our fields with animal  waste.Very
little manure is any more toxic than that from the hogs the same from  chickens
we covered our fields with manure from all farm animals some were above  our
source of drinking water.Yet we all lived.
In Korea 1951 human waste was carried and spread over the  fields. At that
time there were times that the only source for water was in the  streams and not
always were the disinfected pills were on hand.As I rember no  one in my
platoon became ill from water born illness.
That said my 1st post on this subject was toungh in  cheek.Yes we need to
take care of our environment but lets not get carry ed  away.
Jim Smith