Re: [VAL] Solar panels in NYC

Vanessa
	My  two 120 watt panels are on the roof.  I also installed a
inlet on the  outside to attach additional panels on the ground if
necessary.  this was done in case I purchase a truck as  a tow
vehicle and can have a place for storage or mount them on the roof of
a  topper.  I  understand that I am giving up some efficiency but no
additional work at the camp site.  Also they will be charging all the
time.
	What number & type of batteries are you using?  How are you
stowing them? Total wattage of your panels? Solar Charger?
Dan & Janie
69 Caravel Project ....
14148