[VAL] S. Cal Service Referral

Well after 2+ years of searching I have acquired a 24 foot '61 Yacht.
It is being delivered via a flatbed transport company from Georgia, and I am
anxiously awaiting her arrival to begin the "process".
I wanted to ask the community knowledgeable in the S. Cal (San Diego) area
for a referral to a dealer that could give me an overview of the unit's
condition, and where to prioritize the items that are most need of attention
and fixing.
I am assuming the basics including bearings and undercarriage will need
immediate attention, as the unit has been sitting in a rural backyard for
some time.
Any suggestions and/or good experiences with a San Diego AS dealer you might
recommend would be appreciated, I don't know of any besides Iowa Boys up in
the L.A area at this point.
Thanks!
Michael
'61 Yacht