[VAL] Parkview RV, Delaware

We have been dumped on for a week here on the east coast and it's been
pretty depressing. So yesterday my hubby and I decided to cheer ourselves up
with a trip to the closest AS dealer, which is Parkview RV in Smyrna
Delaware, and check out their inventory. I have never been inside a brand
new AS so Patrick, the salesman, let us stroll through 4 different models.
WOW! They make our '63 look like a dark cave. The 2005 30' Classic they have
was just beautiful with all the bells and whistles and had the softest
leather sofa we've ever seen. If anyone is interested in a good deal on this
model, they have it priced at $54,000 ($14k less than the original).
Anyway, they have a '65? Bambi II that a customer traded in last year that
the service dep't is restoring for their own use. It was a real treat to be
able to check that out as well.
So now we know where the closest full-service AS dealer is and have met the
helpful salesman, but we are more interestd in the service department. Does
anyone have any experience with them that you would care to share?

-Tracey
http://www.geezitron.com/1963_airstream/