[VAL] Cargo Scrounging: Heater fan

    All,

    My '69 Caravel is factory equipped with a fine working 9,000BTU Model #
ARC-10 Hydro Flame Furnace (company long out of business, Atwood now) and
I'd love to get my hands on and add the optional fan assembly made at the
time for that heater.

    Can anyone suggest possible sources for the ORIGINAL one-piece, drop in
fan, module, fuse and switch assembly?

    As always, thanks in advance for your tireless help for this old odd
ball who wants everything original or nothing at all.  ; - )

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA